Unfortunately, accidents do happen. When they do, it’s important to restore your vehicle to its pre-accident condition. If your vehicle can’t be driven your first challenge is what to do with your vehicle. Fortunately, if your Toyota is within the 3yr / 60,000 km basic warranty or you have purchased Roadside Assistance coverage, you simply call 1-888-TOYOTA-8 and an approved towing company will be dispatched free of charge. If you are not covered by either of these options we understand your dilemma, as a courtesy to all Toyota owners, we invite you to call the 1-888-TOYOTA-8 number and an approved towing company will be arranged on a customer pay basis.
Next, contact your insurance company as soon as possible after the accident. Your insurance company may try to direct you to a particular body shop to obtain an estimate and/or to do the repair. Under no circumstances are you legally obligated to go to this shop. As the vehicle owner and payer of the insurance premium it is your right to choose the collision repair facility that you would prefer to repair your Toyota.
Make sure your insurance company knows that your expectations as a Toyota owner are that:
- Your vehicle be restored to its pre-accident condition using Genuine Toyota Parts
- The actual repairs be carried out by a Toyota Certified Collision Centre or a facility referred by Milton Toyota.
- If in doubt, instruct the driver to have your vehicle towed to Milton Toyota and we can assist you with the details.
IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHO REPAIRS YOUR VEHICLE
Only Toyota Genuine Parts are manufactured to Toyota’s high standards of safety and quality. Toyota technicians have the necessary training and the knowledge of Toyota standards and construction techniques.
You insisted on quality when you bought your Toyota. Therefore, you should entrust the repair to the “quality” dealer that you know. Insist on a Toyota quality repair through Milton Toyota.
- Customer Service – takes care of YOU and your vehicle
- Technicians – nobody is in a better position to restore your vehicle to Toyota’s high quality standards
- Repair Facility – advanced equipment, clean and orderly facility, manufacturing specifications and a thorough understanding of how your Toyota is built