Accessing this website:
This website is located in Canada and/or the United States. Your connection to the website will be through servers located in either country, and personal information submitted will be processed and maintained on these servers.
This website contains links to other website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content on external websites. In order to protect your privacy on other websites, we suggest you become familiar with their policies as well.
Anti-Spam Policy & opt-out procedures:
In accordance with CASL and other such policies, we tolerate only permission-based opt-in email communication. When contacting us through the forms available on our website or by phone or in person at the dealership, consent can be given to opt-in to further email communication from the dealership and, in some cases, the manufacturer and other third party affiliates. More information on the manufacture and affiliates can be found below in the “Sharing of information with third parties” section.
All email communication sent to you is CASL compliant and includes the option to opt-in to receive electronic communication regarding our products and services, and the option to opt-out and unsubscribe from receiving further electronic communication. You may unsubscribe and opt-out at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our electronic communication, or by contacting us by phone.
Collection of information:
Milton Toyota may collect and use personal information to respond to requests for our services or to provide information about our services that may be of value. Certain personal information we collect may already be publicly available via such records as government, phone books, social media, or other widely available media. However, we treat all information given to us as non-public. Information we gather is taken from a variety of sources, including:
- Application information provided by you on our website forms or written forms in person at our dealership
- Credit reports
- Correspondence with our customer service representatives
- Marketing partners and publically available databases (eg: partnered financial institutions, other dealerships and manufacturers, etc.)
Sharing of information with third parties
Milton Toyota may disclose personal information to the following types of third parties as needed. We do this to provide you with a consistent level of service throughout your car buying experience and after purchase experience with us.
- Milton Toyota and our marketing partners
- In providing information with Milton Toyota may disclose certain information with our marketing partners and other such third parties as outlined below
- Our marketing partners are limited to our website and areas where we advertise.
- Credit Reporting Agencies
- Select information may be disclosed to credit reporting agencies as required to provide you with the level of service you expect.
- Financial Service Companies
- Similarly, select information may be disclosed to credit reporting agencies as required to provide you with the level of service you expect in order to finance or lease a vehicle with us.
- Dealer Associations and the Manufacturer
- Where necessary, and with your consent, some personal information may be passed on to local dealer associations and the manufacturer to ensure you receive communications as intended after purchase.
Privacy related issues
Milton Toyota understands that privacy is the foundation of our relationship with our customers. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 905-875-1700
Security and technical information
Milton Toyota uses technology on our website where necessary to track viewing habits to allow us to better serve your needs as a customer. These technologies include cookies, action tags, and encryption.
SSL encryption is used as necessary throughout our website and, as far as we are able to ensure, with our partnered third parties as well. In order to protect your privacy on other websites, we suggest you become familiar with their policies as well.
Errors and Omissions
Milton Toyota endeavours to have exact information at all times, and our best efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this website. However, due to communication limitations, some information such as inventory, production, promotions, and other details may change at any time without notice. All information on this website is input manually, and as such, may contain errors. For more information please refer to Toyota Canada’s website, or consult the vehicle’s owner’s manual. Errors and omissions excepted. (E&OE)